Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Turtle Friends

 Hello everyone.  Today I had a play with the Turtle Friends bundle.  I just loved the cute little turtles.  When I seen this stamp set I just knew I was getting it.  The most fun is that it uses a punch that will punch the large turtle.  Since I had a baby shower coming up I thought what a better time to use this set.


I had fun using the blending brushes to create this background.  I can not wait for the next baby shower to come.  I will enjoy creating with this set again.


To get this bundle for your fun, click on my catalog to go to my store.   Remember that it is Sale-A-Bration time, so if you spend $50 you will get a free item selection.  Catch you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop - March 2022

  Spring is in the air.  Thanks for visiting my blog today.    I am participating in Bruno and Kylie’s World Wide Training Group and am exci...